My primarily clinical influence is related to people who are having difficulty developing and or maintaining significant relationships, depression, anxiety, low self esteem, feelings of being unlovable, and feelings of "getting by" rather than thriving. My goal is to help people take control of the quality of their emotional lives. I work with adults in their 20's on, female, male, straight and gay.
I have significant experience in:
- LBGTQ issues
- Substance abuse, Chrystal meth, cocaine and other recreational drugs
- Work place and organizational psychology
- Trauma and multi - generational trauma
- Grieving and loss
- Interpersonal relationships
- Ambivalent and intrafamilial issues.
- Couples therapy, short or long term individual psychotherapy and psychoanalytic / psychotherapy.